Thu, Jul 21|
Wim Hof Method Fundamentals Workshop
With Lulu Berton
Time & Location
Jul 21, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM GMT+2
Palma, Carrer de Sant Feliu, 17, local 8 & 9, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, España
About the Event
Put yourself in the expert hands of a certified WHM Instructor to learn the 3 pillars of the Wim Hof Method:
- Breathing Technique, Cold Exposure & Commitment.
Find out how you can utilize oxygen and cold exposure to optimize body & mind, and learn about the underlying physiology.These workshops are limited to 30 participants, and Instructors often choose to keep them much smaller.
The intimate quality allows for ample personal attention, and feedback tailored to your specific situation. Whether you are looking to improve mental or physical performance, relieve symptoms related to an illness, or are just curious to find out what the Wim Hof Method is all about— a WHM workshop offers something for everyone.The program generally kicks off with an introduction to the Wim Hof Method, and always includes a breathing session and an (optional) ice bath.
At the end there is ample room for reflection, and the Instructor is there to answer questions throughout the workshop.Instructors have their own specializations, and there is some variation across the individual workshops.
A detailed overview of the day is sent out upon registration.If you have no prior experience with cold exposure, we recommend you finish your showers cold in the days leading up to the workshop. This may be overwhelming at first, but just try to relax, focus on your breath, and bring it into a controlled, steady rhythm.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is suitable for everyone, but does require a basic level of health. Out of precaution, we advise against participation during pregnancy, or if you are epileptic. People with cardiovascular issues, or any other serious health conditions should always consult a medical professional before starting the Wim Hof Method.
About the WIM HOF Method Instructor: Lulu Berton
LULU BIO - WIM HOF METHODMy approach to wellbeing is holistic in nature, as my ultimate aim is the healing of every realm life: physical, mental, emotional, professional and spiritual.I was lucky enough to meet Wim Hof in Los Angeles back in 2015.
As a Rolling Stone journalist, I was assigned to write a piece on this fellow named The Iceman, and of course, I was instantly hooked.I followed him in extreme expeditions to the Pyrenees in Spain, and then in advanced and master courses in Los Angeles and Poland.To me The Wim Hof Method is a powerful antidote to fear. It taps directly into our mitochondria, the energy centers of our cells, and in doing so, it can be seen as a vehicle for accessing the portals of health, strength and happiness in our lives.
I have been gravitating in the self-realization field for over fifteen years. My certifications and intensive trainings include:
- Meditation: I am a certified teacher of mindfulness meditation through UCLA in Los Angeles.
- Yoga: I am a certified teacher of yoga, and studied with the main yoga masters of our time, including Dharma Mittra, Noah Maze, Saul David Raye, Yogrish Vishevektu, Tej Kaur Khalsa and Shiva Rea. I teach an integral yoga practice, bringing together the rivers of Anusara, Kundalini, Ashtanga Yoga, Power Yoga and Chi Gong.
- Pranayama: For over twenty years, I have been studying intensively the science of breath control with renowned international teachers such as Lino Miele, Yogrish Vishevektu and Danny Paradise.
- Kirtan: I lead Kirtan circles in Europe, play the harmonium and chant mantras in the Bhakti Yoga, Indu and Kundalini traditions.
WHM Workshop€120.00+€3.00 service fee