Sat, Jan 22|
"The world is upside down, turn it around!"
Time & Location
Jan 22, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Sadhana Works, Carrer de Sant Feliu, 17, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, España
About the Event
- January 22nd, 2022
- 10:00 to 12:30
- In-studio at Sadhana Works
- Online via Zoom
Inversions are the least practiced group of postures during a yoga class. In many cases because we are afraid of falling or of hurting ourselves. However, they bring incredible benefits to all aspects of our being and we would be paying a great service to ourselves if we learned how to practice them correctly and spend some time upside down every day.
In the postural workshop INVERTED POSES you will learn:
- To practice safely, transforming fear and limitations.
- Effective alignment tips and healthy practice.
- The use external props as tools for improvement, without becoming dependent on them.
- Smart and progressive sequences to advance step-by-step.
- Which are the health benefits for the body, the mind and the soul when we practice inversions habitually.
+€1.13 service fee
+€1.13 service fee0